Attwells New Homes Team is made up of specialist lawyers who understand that fast and cost-effective pipeline conversion is required to meet the targets and pressures that developers and sales teams experience.
Attwells New Homes Team have a Unique 8 Step Plan to Help its Clients and Agent Referrers:
- Get Ahead of the Pack. Reviewing the developer’s pack and standardising the legals in advance of the sales takes over 2 weeks off the standard conveyancing process. Our New Homes Manager will agree the legals on the site upfront.
- Site Visit. Experience tells us that when we have been to the site then it is far easier for us to report to our client and saves time with enquiries. Our New Homes Manager will visit each site and meet the sales team before the sales get underway.
- Communication. Jargon-free, honest and realistic conversations with clients and the sales teams so as to ensure all parties can work as one team. Our New Homes Manager is there to help on any sticky case.
- Streamlined Process. Attwells “state of the art” case management system has streamlined the process so as to manage efficiently the high volume of conveyancing data. Our lawyers can concentrate on spending time communicating and doing the legal bit.
- Tracking. Progress on cases needs to be proactively tracked in order to ensure that deadlines are met. Weekly progress reports are available from the New Homes Manager.
- Working with the Developer’s Lawyers. Our lawyers do not see conveyancing as a point scoring exercise. We focus upon the client’s goal of securing their new home as quickly as possible.
- New Home Expertise. Help to Buy, Help to Buy ISAs and Shared Ownership are just three examples of Government initiatives that can slow lawyers down. Our lawyers are experienced in all the latest New Homes legislation.
- Lender Relationships & Panels. As a member of the Conveyancing Association Attwells meet regularly with lenders and are ahead of the market when it comes to changes to CML Handbook. Attwells is on the panel of all the major mortgage lenders.
Attwells are also experienced in advising developers and landowners on acquiring land for development. If you have a New Homes development and are looking for a pro-active firm to work with contact Tanya Warnes to arrange a meeting on site.