Why is a Shareholders Agreement Important
Attwells deal with matters around incorporation, setting up new businesses or joint ventures with other property people and the form of agreement they should be using.
Some of our larger clients are embarking upon an acquisition strategy and Attwells are therefore a key partner in undertaking the legal due diligence of the Target and drafting and negotiating the purchase agreement.
Recent work we have undertaken for property professionals has included:
- Shareholders Agreement and associated private client advice for a large firm of local accountants.
- Acquisition of a letting business.
- Shareholders documentation and Executive Service Agreements for a new property joint venture.
- Share Acquisition of an Agency.
On acquisitions advice is often needed around whether to undertake a share or asset sale, due diligence on any leasehold premises, securing the lettings book, review of T&Cs of the Target, TUPE and employee issues and suitable warranty and indemnity protection.
We also do the following other company work for our property professionals:
- Company incorporation.
- Companies House compliance.
- Company Books and Board minutes.
If your business needs support please contact Nick Attwell.