Move Ready - Fast Track Your Conveyancing
Move Ready is an exclusive service from Attwells Solicitors. This new approach to conveyancing allows homeowners to sell their home faster by up fronting most of the conveyancing legal paperwork free of charge provided you instruct Attwells to do the conveyancing. You must instruct Attwells’ Move Ready service before or at the same time as you go to market with an estate agent.
The benefits to Move Ready are that the following legal requirements will be completed prior to an offer being made:
- Ownership documents
- Planning, building regulations and guarantees
- The usual enquiries of the Seller
- Replies to the anticipated enquiries of a buyers
- Searches of all the relevant authorities
By providing all the upfront information on your property you are reducing the risk of the sale falling through by 50%.
“Before you begin to think about putting your property on the market, you should spend some time getting your paperwork together and making your home sale ready” - How to Sell a Home by MHCLG, September 2019.
“Get your solicitor to pre-prepare a contract, so when you agree a deal, it can go out. Have the paperwork and deeds ready to go.” Phil Spencer and Kirstie Allsopp’s Guide for Buyers and Sellers by Hugh Graham of The Sunday Times, May 2020.
To save time, money and stress Instruct Attwells today.
Be Move Ready with Attwells
Many of the traditional solicitors will not entertain this method due to the up-front costs they occur. But Attwells believe it’s important to get the country moving again. Therefore, we are willing to begin working on your conveyancing straightaway at no extra cost.
Be Move Ready please click the link below.
If you are happy with our quote you can proceed by filling in your details and paying a small sum to complete our identification checks, which will be deducted from your conveyancing costs.
Choosing the right conveyancing for you
The most common irritation when selling your house is the time it takes, as you require a number of legal documents to be finalised prior to a completion date being agreed.
This is exacerbated by solicitors being notoriously slow however, Attwells are different. We are leading property law experts, specialising in conveyancing. We utilise technology to speed up the process and take a common-sense approach. This method as allowed us to develop a new way of undertaking conveyancing. Our Move Ready Pack has been designed to progress your sell faster, by up fronting the work.
All our conveyancers are fully trained and supported by property solicitors. Our focus is on client care and jargon-free law. This is measured by our Feefo reviews. We use tags to allow us to review the performance of individual conveyancers, ensuring you and your clients the best possible service.
Move Ready is must have conveyancing service for anyone selling a property
- Second Time Buyers
- Moving Home due to a Relationship Breakdown
- Selling Executor of a Will
- Those Simply Moving
The Conveyancing Process
Selling a home can take up to 140 days. This is the equivalent to 5 months from agreeing price to completion. To make this process much quicker Attwells Solicitors have produced a Move Ready conveyancing service.
This allows you to arrange your conveyancing early, prior to you accepting an offer. By doing this you can get a lot of the boring legal paperwork done whilst your buyer is browsing, ultimately meaning you move home quicker. Within a matter of days if you have a cash buyer! Within a month if you have a buyer who is not in a chain! Even in chains you have now effectively completed one link in the chain!
When selling a house, it’s natural to feel unsure and concerned about the process, however Attwells are here to help.
Below we have outlined the typical conveyancing process, all the stages required to sell a home.
- Instruct your Conveyancer as soon as possible.
- Accepting the quote: Simply click the accept button within your email or agree the fee over the phone.
- Paying money onto your account: This effectively allows us to create a matter for you.
- Welcome pack: We will ask you to complete a few forms which will help us progress your conveyancing. This can be done digitally – so please ask for a paper-free version.
- Draft Contracts: We will send out your draft contract and ownership information.
- Deal with Enquiries: We will reply to enquiries raised with your help.
- Send you documents to sign.
- The moving date is agreed: All documents are received from you. The contract is now exchanged, and purchase is now binding.
- Statement: You will receive a statement as to money required to complete, this will include the repayment of your mortgage.
- Completed: Handover keys and receive your money.
By being Move Ready you can skip to stage 7 immediately upon a price being agreed.
Share Your Experience
The best form of marketing is word of mouth therefore, we encourage our clients to share their experience with Attwells.
We would be delight if you could share posts on social media relating to other service plus recommend friends and family. Every person you recommend will receive a 10% discount.
After you’ve moved you will have the opportunity to complete a Feefo review. We use this feedback back to improve our service and to reward our conveyancers.