Property Finance Fixed Fees
For a residential re-mortgage for an individual then please click here for our fixed fee pricing.
For the other forms of property finance we can provide a fixed fee but would need to have more detail of the borrowing, the asset being secured and the lender. With this information an accurate fixed fee can be provided.
By way of indication fees for the following forms of property finance start from:
Auction Finance – From £899 plus VAT
Bridging Finance – From £899 plus VAT
Company Buy to Let Finance – From £749 plus VAT
Commercial Mortgage Finance – From £1099 plus VAT
Development Finance – From £3499 plus VAT
Islamic Mortgage Finance – From £1249 plus VAT
Second Charges Mortgages – From £749 plus VAT
If the matter does not proceed to completion then half of the above fee will be due.
In addition to the fixed fee above the following fees may also be payable:
- Payable in all cases - Bank Transfer Fee (per transfer) - £40 plus VAT
- Payable in all cases - Electronic Identification Fee (per person) - £10 plus VAT
- Search Fees will vary from the type of finance but between £550 plus VAT and £1500 plus VAT
Included in the service
- Ensuring the lender has good and marketable title.
- Reporting to you on the security documentation.
- Discharging any existing lending
- Securing any new lending
- Registration of the security at HM Land Registry
- Registration of the security at Companies House
- Completion of the remortgage
What is excluded from the service?
- Legal advice outside the scope of the service described above
- Tax advice
- If the property is leasehold it does not include an additional work ion connection with the review of the headlease.
- Any property transfers needed for the property finance
- Any company work outside of the finance that is required
Land Registry Fees are due and will be payable based upon the purchase price and using the following link.
If the buyer is a company taking lending then a Companies House fee will be payable of £23.
In all cases bankruptcy and final searches will be due of £25.
If the premises are leasehold then notice of the transfer of the premises will need to be served on the Landlord whose costs typically range from between £50 and £200. We will confirm he figure once it is known to us.
How long will it take?
Timescales vary and on average it will take 4 weeks but it depends upon a number of factors outside of our control. We will endeavour to complete the finance as quickly as possible within your timescales.
Who will do your work?
Your matter will be undertaken by one of our Property Finance Solicitors: Nick Attwell; Tanya Warnes, Matthew Desborough or Joseph Harrison or our Trainee Solicitors under the supervision of Nick Attwell.
When will I pay?
You will need to pay 50% of the fixed fee on account together with the search fees. The balance of fees and disbursements will be due on completion.
How do I instruct Attwells Solicitors
Instructing us is simple. You can either click on the instruct button below to register your interest or you can call us at your local office. We have offices in Ipswich, Colchester and London. When instructing us please inform us of the office you would like to use.