Service: 1 hour face to face or via Skype, telephone or written advice with a lawyer who has experience of the property query that you have raised with us
£190 plus VAT
Included in the service
- Ascertaining whether we can help you before the advice is given.
- 1 hour meeting
- A receipted VAT invoice following payment
- You can choose to buy multiples of 1 hour up to a total of 3 hours advice
What is excluded from the service?
- No guarantee is given that within the timescale allocated we can answer the question that you wish to raise with us
- Legal advice outside the scope of the service described above
- Tax advice
- Accounting advice
- A follow-up letter
None are anticipated or will be incurred without your consent albeit on a property matter you may anticipate the land registry titles may need to be obtained albeit these should not exceed £50.
How long will it take to get the meeting?
We will endeavour to arrange the meeting as quickly as possible and in any event within a week of payment on account.
Who will do your work?
Your matter will be undertaken by one of our Commercial Property Solicitors: Nick Attwell; Will Oakes; Ahmed Anwar; Matthew Desborough or Joseph Harrison or our Trainee Solicitors under the supervision of Nick Attwell.
When will I pay?
You will need to pay the fee in advance together with any disbursements identified.
How do I instruct Attwells Solicitors
Instructing us is simple. You can either click on the instruct button below to register your interest or you can call us at your local office. We have offices in Ipswich, Colchester and London. When instructing us please inform us of the office you would like to use.