Selling a Commercial Property
Service: Acting for the Seller in selling a commercial property
- Under £100,000 of Sale Price - £949 plus VAT
- £100,000-£350,0000 of Sale Price - £1479 plus VAT
- £350,000-£500,000 of Sale Price - £1749 plus VAT
- £500,000-£750,000 of Sale Price - £1949 plus VAT
- £750,000- £1m of Sale Price - £2349 plus VAT
- £1m above – price on application
If the matter does not proceed to completion then half of the above fee will be due.
In addition to the fixed fee above the following fees may also be payable:
- Payable in all cases - Bank Transfer Fee (per transfer) - £40 plus VAT
- Payable in all cases - Electronic Identification Fee (per person) - £10 plus VAT
- If the property is subject to a mortgage – Mortgage Admin Fee - £250 plus VAT
Included in the service
- Drafting and negotiating a contract for the sale in accordance with the Heads of Terms
- Dealing with enquiries of the Buyer’s Solicitors
- Report to you on the terms of the sale
- Completion of the sale
What is excluded from the service?
- Legal advice outside the scope of the service described above
- Advising and renegotiating the Heads of Terms
- Tax advice
- Work in connection with occupational tenants. Once any leases are ascertained then a fixed fee for dealing with any tenancies can be confirmed to you.
- If the property is leasehold it does not include obtaining the landlord’s consent to the sale. Landlord’s Solicitors legal fees are typically £750-£1500 plus VAT. We will confirm he figure to you as soon as it is known by us.
- It does not include the costs of selling a business too. Please click here for more information on legal fees for selling a business.
Land Registry Fees £50
How long will it take?
Timescales vary and on average it will take 4-6 weeks but it depends upon a number of factors outside of our control. We will endeavour to complete the matter as quickly as possible within your timescales.
Who will do your work?
When will I pay?
You will need to pay 50% of the fixed fee on account together with £50 disbursements. The balance of fees and disbursements will be due on completion.
How do I instruct Attwells Solicitors
Instructing us is simple. You can either click on the instruct button below to register your interest or you can call us at your local office. We have offices in Ipswich, Colchester and London. When instructing us please inform us of the office you would like to use.