£250 plus VAT
£300 plus VAT
£500 plus VAT
The fee is payable upfront and you will be invoiced on sending the document to you to sign.
What is excluded from the price:
- Advice can only be given if acting for one party otherwise instructions will be taken on a drafting only basis
- If there is an existing charge over the property, SDLT could be payable. Please speak with us to understand if this will effect you. Even if there is no SDLT to pay, a SDLT return may need to be filed with HMRC and there is a cost of £75 + VAT to deal with this
- Legal advice outside of the service requested
We will need to get an up to date copy of the title for a fee of £3 from Land Registry and, if there is no property transaction alongside the declaration of trust, there will be a fee of £20 to register this with Land Registry.
Disbursements are payable before we incur the cost.
How long will it take?
We can provide a draft of your document within 7 days of receiving your instructions and funds on account although this can often be sooner. If you have any specific timescales you need to work towards, please let us know.
What should I expect?
- We will ask you to confirm your instructions in writing
- We will take the fees upfront
- We will obtain a copy of the title for the property
- We will send you a draft for approval
- We will arrange for you to execute the deed and, when ready for this to be registered against the title of the property
What are disbursements?
Disbursements are additional costs out of our control. These are set by external third parties such as government bodies or courts.
When do I pay?
Attwells Solicitors will ask you for the full invoice to be settled upfront.
How to instruct Attwells Solicitors?
Instructing us is simple. You can either click on the instruct button below to register your interest or you can call your local office. We have offices in Ipswich, Colchester and London. When instructing us please inform us of the office you would like to use.