Planning Objections

Is your neighbour planning a build that you don’t agree with? Planning objections must be submitted to the local Council. A formal objection to the Council, including relevant policy considerations, is the best way to convey your views and strive to prevent the build from proceeding.

Section 106 agreements, or planning obligations, are deeds made between local authorities and developers. They are usually created for projects that may impact the local area and infrastructure.

Therefore you will require planning advice. Attwells can offer property developers practical legal advice. Our service draft planning obligations on our clients’ behalf, liaising and/or negotiating with the Council when necessary. We aim to open an efficient dialogue with local authorities to make the process run as smoothly as possible. We also endeavour to obtain the best outcome for our clients.

What do we offer?

Our specialist planning team at Attwell will draft a formal planning objection letter on your behalf, offering proactive advice along the way. If required, we will also speak for your cause at a planning committee meeting, offering a fixed fee for our attendance.

As a client, you can expect a capable and confident approach from our team, along with a bespoke, personalised strategy for each and every matter. Our firm also has the expertise to deal with any legal elements of your case, giving your planning objection greater weight to encourage a more positive outcome.

During our 20 years, Attwell has handled a wide range of planning and property issues. Therefore we are able to offer a full range of planning services, including but not limited to:

Our services have been designed for individuals, developers and commercial clients. We can also assist you to acquire land or property, whilst reducing your paperwork and stress. We work with clients in our local areas of Colchester, Ipswich, North London, and also with clients further afield using remote working practices.