Planning Advice for Auction Properties
Attwells Planning Team has experienced Planning Consultants who can provide you with a fixed fee to review an auction property and identify the development potential of a property.
Our aim is to provide you with fast, honest and practical advice to help you understand if your aspirations for the property are realistic. We pride ourselves on being able to offer a 24-48 hour turnaround for this service as we understand the importance of the need for timely planning advice for auction properties.
As part of our package, we would consider local and national planning policies and, where available, the planning history of the Site to identify the development potential and constraints of the property. This would include:
- What could be built on the property under Permitted Development Rights (i.e. without the need to submit a planning application)
- What extensions or new building work may be acceptable subject to planning permission
- What uses the property could be used for without needing to apply for planning permission
- What uses might be acceptable on the property subject to planning permission
- The uses the property could be used for under Permitted Development Rights, through the Prior Approval process
- The potential implications of designations covering the property such as Conservation Areas
Residential (single dwelling) £249.00 + VAT
Residential (more than one dwelling) £549.00 + VAT
Commercial £649.00 + VAT
Land from £249.00 + VAT
What is excluded from the service?
- Planning advice outside the scope of the service described above
- Site visit
- Discussions with local authority
- Legal advice is not included in this service
How long will it take?
24-48 hours from payment of the fixed fee and provision of the property details.
Who will do your work?
Your matter will be undertaken by one of our experienced Planning Consultants: Fiona Bradley or John Pearce.
How do I instruct Attwells Solicitors
Instructing us is simple. You can either click on the instruct button below to register your interest or you can call us at your local office. We have offices in Ipswich, Colchester and London.
When will I pay?
You will need to pay the fixed fee on account. The balance of fees and disbursements will be due on completion.
If you are buying land please enquire directly with Fiona Bradley for a quotation on 01206 239765.
Attwells also has a dedicated Auction Team acting for buyers and sellers at Auctions across England and Wales. For further advice on the legal advice we provide please follow the link https://www.attwells.com/site/property_law/auctions/