Listed Buildings Conservation
Listed buildings and conservation areas have been granted special protection and therefore careful consideration and dependable legal advice are needed when seeking permission to carry out works on these sites.
Attwells can provide expert knowledge and guidance to help you get the best results in your planning endeavour. We work by offering skilled advice and by acting as a buffer between clients and authorities, encouraging constructive conversation in order to achieve your desired outcome.
OUR PLANNERS CAN ASSIST WITH:
- Seeking consent to carry out works to listed buildings/sites within conservation areas
- Making formal applications or objecting to applications
- Preparing and submitting appeals
If your application for planning permission and/or listed building consent has been rejected, we can offer efficient and proactive representation in cases that need to be challenged.
Attwells keep our clients informed of progress at every step of the way, always adopting a friendly and personal approach.
Our additional services complete our full range of planning services, they including but not limited to:
- Planning applications and appeals
- Planning & property disputes
- Advice and representation for Public Consultation to High Court Appeals
- Council complaints
- Enforcement and prosecution issues
Our services have been designed for individuals, developers and commercial clients. We can also assist you to acquire land or property, whilst reducing your paperwork and stress.
In addition, we are equipped for working remotely with clients further afield, offering the same care and attention that we give to our local clients in Colchester, Ipswich and London.