Successful Site Visits
This one day course is aimed at Enforcement Officers and Managers, along with other Professional Officers, whose responsibilities include the need to carry out, or supervise, site visits to:
- Ascertain the occurrence of any planning breaches, or criminal offences;
- Determine whether any formal action should be taken;
- Serve notices, or display site notices; or
- Ascertain whether any notice has been complied with.
- Legal Powers of Entry
- Overcoming Obstruction
- Obtaining Warrants of Entry
- Encountering Owners & Occupiers
- Gathering Information from Owners & Occupiers
- Avoiding the Need for Reinspection
- Cautioning Suspects & Managing PACE Issues On site
- On Site Conversations & Contemporaneous Notes
- Taking Photos, Videos, & Preparing Drawings
- Service & Display of Notices
- Drafting Site Assessment Reports (Initial & Follow-Up)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
CCT Venue Barbican, 135-137 Aldersgate Street, Barbican, EC1A 4JA
Breakfast and refreshments are available from 08:30; course starts at 10:00; lunch is at approximately 12:45; and we will finish at 16:00.
£255 (+ VAT) per officer, £225 (+ VAT) for a second or any subsequent officer from the same authority; includes lunch & refreshments.
Please complete the booking form and return to Tiffany Dow at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone on 01206 239767.