This one day course is aimed at Enforcement Officers and Managers, along with other Professional Officers, whose responsibilities include the need to carry out, or supervise, site visits to:
- Ascertain the occurrence of any planning breaches, or criminal offences;
- Determine whether any formal action should be taken;
- Serve notices, or display site notices; or
- Ascertain whether any notice has been complied with.
- Legal Powers of Entry
- Overcoming Obstruction
- Obtaining Warrants of Entry
- Encountering Owners & Occupiers
- Gathering Information from Owners & Occupiers
- Avoiding the Need for Reinspection
- Cautioning Suspects & Managing PACE Issues On site
- On Site Conversations & Contemporaneous Notes
- Taking Photos, Videos, & Preparing Drawings
- Service & Display of Notices
- Drafting Site Assessment Reports (Initial & Follow-Up)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
CCT Venue Barbican, 135-137 Aldersgate Street, Barbican, EC1A 4JA
Breakfast and refreshments are available from 08:30; course starts at 10:00; lunch is at approximately 12:45; and we will finish at 16:00.
£255 (+ VAT) per officer, £225 (+ VAT) for a second or any subsequent officer from the same authority; includes lunch & refreshments.
Please complete the booking form and return to Tiffany Dow at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone on 01206 239767.