This one day course is designed to increase officers’ knowledge and confidence when it comes to the practical application of the General Permitted Development Order 2015, and provide an insight into the April 2018 updates.
- Development (Operational Development & Material Change of Use)
- Concept of Deemed Permission
- General Permitted Development Order (GPDO) 2015
- GPDO Articles & Schedules
- Schedule 2 and Parts Within Schedule 2
- Details of Part 1, Part 2 & Part 3
- Update on Changes to GPDO In Force from April 2018 (Including Part 3 – Changes of Use)
- Conditions, Limitations and Interpretation
- Removal of Permitted Development (PD) Rights by Condition
- Removal of PD Rights by Article 4 Direction
- Ascertaining Whether a Property Benefits From PD
- Prior Notifications/Approvals
- Local Development Orders
CCT Venue Barbican, 135-137 Aldersgate Street, Barbican, EC1A 4JA
Breakfast and refreshments are available from 08:30; course starts at 10:00; lunch is at approximately 12:45; and we will finish at 16:00.
£255 (+ VAT) per officer, £225 (+ VAT) for a second or any subsequent officer from the same authority; includes lunch & refreshments.
Please complete the booking form and return to Tiffany Dow at email@example.com, or phone on 01206 239767.