This one day course is aimed at all Planning, Enforcement, Tree, LB & CA Officers involved in criminal investigations that may result in prosecution.
- Criminal offences
- Evidence and investigations
- The Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE)
- Codes of Practice
- Code C - cautions: when and how to caution
- Investigative interviewing
- Defining an interview
- On site, letter & telephone interviews
- Contemporaneous notes
- Code E - formal interviews on tape under caution
- Practical exercise - interviewing on tape under caution
CCT Venue Barbican, 135-137 Aldersgate Street, EC1A 4JA
Breakfast and refreshments are available from 08:30; course starts at 10:00; lunch is at approximately 12:45; and we will finish at 16:00.
£255 (+VAT) per officer, £225 (+VAT) for a second or any subsequent officer from the same authority; includes lunch & refreshments.
Booking - limited to 12 officers
Please complete the booking form and return to Tiffany Dow at email@example.com, or phone on 01206 239767.