Being an Associate at Attwells
The term "Associate" at Attwells means something.
An Associate is an Attwells’ lawyer who sees their career beyond a job and enjoyable working environment to a career and the intention of joining the Attwells’ partnership.
The position of Associate is determined by the Partners of Attwells and there is no entitlement to this position. The Partners will consider eligibility for Associate status based upon the lawyer demonstrating the skills of a good lawyer and a willingness to help in the development of Attwells as a whole.
An Associate at Attwells can expect to receive:-
- Management training in preparation for partnership from the Managing Partner
- To be involved in firm wide management
- To provide additional professional development and training opportunities beyond those required for qualification purposes
Attwells expects an Associate to:-
- Have management experience for members of staff
- To identify with both firm's offices
- The help the parties implement their goals for the benefit of Attwells.
There is no minimum or maximum number of Associates at Attwells.
There is no guarantee of partnership but the investment that is being made is to ensure that these individuals are ready to make this step up and become well-rounded Partners in Attwells.