Price: £175.00 plus VAT
What is included in the price:
- Initial telephone conversation
- Brief review of documentation in advance of meeting (subject to reasonable number)
- Meeting at your local office with a specialist employment lawyer
- Summary of advice at conclusion of meeting setting out the legal position
What is excluded from the price:
- Subsequent letter of advice
- Tax advice
- Advice on benefits
- Legal advice outside of the service requested
How long will it take?
The meeting itself will last around 1 hour and, subject to your availability, we would aim to hold the meeting with you, within 48 hours of your initial call or earlier if required. Same day appointments can be made.
What can we cover in the meeting?
We can provide advice to you on all areas of employment law and HR, including but not limited to:
- Contracts of employment, policies and procedures and other employment documentation
- Self-employed contracts including IR35
- Director’s service agreements
- Settlement negotiations
- Settlement agreements
- Restructuring, re-organisation and redundancy exercises
- TUPE, business transfers and outsourcing
- Disciplinary, dismissal and grievance issues
- Performance management issues
- Poor health, absence management and dismissals
- Employment disputes
- Restrictive covenant and breach of contract disputes
- Discrimination issues
- Directors and shareholder disputes and exit planning
Why choose Attwells Solicitors?
Attwells are experienced in employment matters, advising both employees and employers on all areas of employment law and HR. We take a personal approach to all our client relationships and seek to provide you with cost effective, pragmatic and commercially-minded solutions. You will be provided with a direct dial and email address for your chosen lawyer giving you a direct line to your adviser from the very start.
When will I pay?
Attwells Solicitors will ask you for money on account in advance of the meeting so that work can get underway on your matter. In the event that the meeting is cancelled more than 24 hours in advance, a refund of money on account can be made to you.
How to instruct Attwells Solicitors?
Instructing us is simple. You can either click on the instruct button below to register your interest or you can call your local office. We have offices in Ipswich, Colchester and London. When instructing us please inform us of the office you would like to use.