Employer Consultation & Letter of Advice
Price: £300.00 plus VAT
What is included in the price:
- Initial telephone conversation and email correspondence
- Review of documentation in advance of drafting letter of advice (subject to reasonable number of documents)
- Meeting at our office with a specialist employment lawyer
- Letter of advice setting out the legal position, our advice and the best options are available to you
- Answering any questions subsequent to letter of advice
What is excluded from the price:
- Meeting at your business premises (can be arranged at additional cost)
- Tax advice
- Legal advice outside of the service requested
How long will it take?
2-3 working days from instruction.
What can we cover in the consultation?
We can provide advice to you on all areas, including but not limited to:
- All aspects of employment law / HR e.g. disciplinary, grievance, family-related rights, dismissal, redundancy/restructure, staff absence, poor performance, discrimination etc.
- Terms of business
- Contractual and commission disputes
- Breach of contract
- Restrictive covenants / post-termination obligations
- Settlement negotiations
- GDPR and data protection
- Debt recovery
- Business disputes
- Shareholder / Director disputes
- Shareholder agreements
- Self-employed contracts, including IR35
Why choose Attwells Solicitors?
At Attwells Solicitors we are here to help unravel the increasingly complex and evolving area that is employment law, ensuring that you can obtain the outcome you want with the least possible time, stress and expense. We have significant experience in all types of workplace dispute, including the bringing and defending of Claims in the Employment Tribunal, achieving a high rate of success for our clients over a number of years.
Employment disputes can be costly, distracting and time consuming. They can interfere with and damage your business and in the event that they do arise, you must deal with them quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
From day one, an employee has in excess of 80 legal rights and the ever changing nature of employment law makes it more and more difficult for employers to stay on the right side of the law. Our expert Employment Team can provide you with all the advice that you need to stay compliant, allowing to focus on growing your business.
We can advise you on the whole employment cycle from job descriptions, advertising for positions, interviewing, terms and conditions and employment contracts, probationary periods, promotion, sickness, holiday, disability, maternity, performance management and finally grievance, disciplinary, dismissal, appeal, enforcement of restrictive covenants and the defence of Employment Tribunal proceedings.
When will I pay?
Attwells Solicitors will ask you for money on account in advance. In the event that the meeting is cancelled more than 24 hours in advance, a refund can be made to you.
How to instruct Attwells Solicitors?
Instructing us is simple. You can either click on the instruct button below to register your interest or you can call your local office. We have offices in Ipswich, Colchester and London. When instructing us please inform us of the office you would like to use.