Service: Acting for the Seller selling the assets of its business
- Under £10,000 of Sale Price - £949 plus VAT
- £10,000-£50,000 of Sale Price - £1099 plus VAT
- £50,000-£100,000 of Sale Price - £1499 plus VAT
- £100,000-£250,0000 of Sale Price - £2499 plus VAT
- £250,000--£500,000 of Sale Price - £3149 plus VAT
- £500,000-£750,000 of Sale Price - £4149 plus VAT
- £750,000- £1m of Sale Price - £5149 VAT
- £1m above – price on application
If the matter does not proceed to completion then half of the above fee will be due.
In addition to the fixed fee above the following fees may also be payable:
- Payable in all cases - Bank Transfer Fee (per transfer) - £40 plus VAT
- Payable in all cases - Electronic Identification Fee (per person) - £10 plus VAT
Included in the service
- Dealing with issues of confidentiality and disclosure of information
- Due diligence
- Drafting the contract for the sale of the business in accordance with the Heads of Terms
- Negotiating the contract for the sale of the business with the Buyer’s Solicitors
- Dealing with your enquiries of a legal nature with the Buyer’s Solicitors
- Report to you on the terms of the sale
- Completion of the purchase
What is excluded from the service?
- Legal advice outside the scope of the service described above
- Advising and renegotiating the Heads of Terms
- Tax advice
- Accounting or non-legal due diligence
- The transfer of employees and the TUP Regulations
- It does not include the costs of selling premises too. Please click here for more information on legal fees for selling business premises.
None are anticipated.
How long will it take?
Timescales vary and on average it will take 6-8 weeks but it depends upon a number of factors outside of our control. We will endeavour to complete the matter as quickly as possible within your timescales.
Who will do your work?
When will I pay?
You will need to pay 50% of the fixed fee on account. The balance of fees and any disbursements will be due on completion.
How do I instruct Attwells Solicitors
Instructing us is simple. You can either click on the instruct button below to register your interest or you can call us at your local office. We have offices in Ipswich, Colchester and London. When instructing us please inform us of the office you would like to use.