Service: Acting for the Buyer acquiring the shares in an English company
- Under £50,000 of Sale Price - £1899 plus VAT
- £50,000-£100,000 of Sale Price - £2599 plus VAT
- £100,000- £200,000 of Sale Price - £3299 plus VAT
- £200,000-£400,000 of Sale Price - £4099 plus VAT
- £400,000-£600,000 of Sale Price - £5799 plus VAT
- £600,000-£800,000 of Sale Price - £6799 plus VAT
- £800,000-£1m of Sale Price - £7799 plus VAT
- £1m above – price on application
If the matter does not proceed to completion then half of the above fee will be due.
- In addition to the fixed fee above the following fees may also be payable:
- Payable in all cases - Bank Transfer Fee (per transfer) - £40 plus VAT
- Payable in all cases - Electronic Identification Fee (per person) - £10 plus VAT
- If property forms part of the company then searches - £550 plus VAT
Included in the service
- Dealing with issues of confidentiality and disclosure of information
- Due diligence
- Negotiating the contract for the sale of the shares with the Buyer’s Solicitors
- Dealing with your enquiries of a legal nature with the Seller’s Solicitors
- If property is involved undertaking all the necessary searches.
- Report to you on the terms of the purchase
- Completion of the purchase of the shares
What is excluded from the service?
- Legal advice outside the scope of the service described above
- Advising and renegotiating the Heads of Terms
- Tax advice
- Accounting or non-legal due diligence
- Any work in connection with Banks and lenders with regards to lending and security as part of the transaction
If there is a property element then Land Registry Fees of £100.
How long will it take?
Timescales vary and on average it will take 8 weeks but it depends upon a number of factors outside of our control. We will endeavour to complete the matter as quickly as possible within your timescales.
Who will do your work?
When will I pay?
You will need to pay 50% of the fixed fee on account together with any land registry fees of £100 and search fees of £550 plus VAT. The balance of fees and any disbursements will be due on completion.
How do I instruct Attwells Solicitors
Instructing us is simple. You can either click on the instruct button below to register your interest or you can call us at your local office. We have offices in Ipswich, Colchester and London. When instructing us please inform us of the office you would like to use.