Service: Acting for the Buyer acquiring the assets of a business
- Under £10,000 of Sale Price - £999 plus VAT
- £10,000-£50,000 of Sale Price - £1299 plus VAT
- £50,000-£100,000 of Sale Price - £1999 plus VAT
- £100,000-£250,0000 of Sale Price - £2999 plus VAT
- £250,000--£500,000 of Sale Price - £3249 plus VAT
- £500,000-£750,000 of Sale Price - £4249 plus VAT
- £750,000- £1m of Sale Price - £5249 VAT
- £1m above – price on application
If the matter does not proceed to completion then half of the above fee will be due.
In addition to the fixed fee above the following fees may also be payable:
- Payable in all cases - Bank Transfer Fee (per transfer) - £40 plus VAT
- Payable in all cases - Electronic Identification Fee (per person) - £10 plus VAT
Included in the service
- Dealing with issues of confidentiality and disclosure of information
- Due diligence
- Negotiating the contract for the sale in accordance with the Heads of Terms
- Dealing with your enquiries of a legal nature with the Seller’s Solicitors
- Report to you on the terms of the sale
- Completion of the purchase
What is excluded from the service?
- Legal advice outside the scope of the service described above
- Advising and renegotiating the Heads of Terms
- Tax advice
- Accounting or non-legal due diligence
- Specific advice upon the due diligence ascertained
It does not include the costs of buying premises too. Please click here for more information on legal fees for buying business premises.
None are anticipated.
How long will it take?
Timescales vary and on average it will take 6-8 weeks but it depends upon a number of factors outside of our control. We will endeavour to complete the matter as quickly as possible within your timescales.
Who will do your work?
When will I pay?
You will need to pay 50% of the fixed fee on account. The balance of fees and any disbursements will be due on completion.
How do I instruct Attwells Solicitors
Instructing us is simple. You can either click on the instruct button below to register your interest or you can call us at your local office. We have offices in Ipswich, Colchester and London. When instructing us please inform us of the office you would like to use.