Employment Law Advice for Individuals
When faced with problems at work, it’s natural to feel apprehensive and concerned about the financial implications of taking legal action, especially if you’re now out of work as a result of your dispute.
That’s why you need supportive and pragmatic advice delivered in plain English from an experienced employment lawyer who will fight your corner to get you what you deserve.
Our team of employment lawyers are on hand to help guide you through a variety of complex employment law issues, always on the end on the phone or email whenever you need us, making sure you have access to cost effective advice no matter how complex or complicated your situation is.
We offer advice and support in the following areas:-
- Settlement Agreements (see our Online Settlement Agreement Service)
- Settlement Negotiations
- Director and shareholder disputes
- Disciplinary action or dismissal for misconduct, sickness absence or poor performance
- Unfair dismissal
- Constructive dismissal
- Discrimination or harassment
- Employment Tribunal Claim
- Breach of contract (including breach of non-compete, non-solicitation and non-dealing)
- Fixed Fee Case Assessment
Rest assured that most disputes can be resolved quickly and without huge expense. We will set out the options available to you and the costs of each every step of the way. We offer fixed fees so as to ensure that you never receive an unexpected bill.
Partner, Lloyd Clarke, heads up Attwells employment law team and has over ten years’ experience of dealing with all types of workplace disputes, including bringing and defending Employment Tribunal Claims across the country.
Whatever the issue, Attwells are on hand to help you get the best possible outcome.
To find out more, call us on 01206 766333 or email us.