Initial No Charge Consultation - Fixed Fees
At Attwells Solicitors we are here to help unravel the increasingly complex nature of employment law and ensure that you can obtain the outcome you want with the least possible time, stress and expense. We have significant experience in all types of workplace dispute, acting for both employees and employers, including the bringing and defending of Claims in the Employment Tribunal, always achieving a high rate of success for our clients.
Initially we offer a no charge consultation by telephone so a client can understand their legal position.
Thereafter local face to face consultations and all other services are available at a fixed fee.
Our service is personal and practical and aims to resolve matters for you as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
Our Head of Employment Law Lloyd Clarke is also a trained mediator and uses these skills to resolve disputes. Mediation has a 80% chance of success if both parties agree.
Don’t wait and get in touch for a no-obligation confidential no charge telephone consultation.
- Settlement Agreements
- Compromise Agreements
- Disputes regarding bonuses
- Breach of contract
- Disciplinary or grievance issues
- Unfair dismissal
- Drafting and amendments of all forms of employment documentation
- Employment Tribunal representation
- Business sale and purchase (TUPE)
- Performance management
- Sickness absence
- Bullying, harassment and other unfair treatment at work
- Pregnancy, Maternity, flexible working and all other forms of ‘family friendly rights’
Further Useful Services:
- ACAS provides useful information on employment law – www.acas.com
- The Equality and Human Rights Commission provides useful advice on discrimination – www.equalityhumanrights.com
- UK Gov contains useful information on employment rights – www.gov.uk/browse/working
- Employment Tribunals provide advice on the process at Employment Tribunals – www.justice.gov.uk/tribunals/employment