Make a Payment Online
Please choose one of the following options in order to make an online payment using our secure payment page.
Please note that a 1.1% credit card surcharge (no fee for debit card) is levied on all payments, this will be calculated and shown on the confirmation page so that you will know the exact amount that will be debited to your card.
Payments can only be accepted in GBP - Sterling.
To make a payment online please choose one of the following options.
We have introduced a facility to enable our clients to make payments online. This is to enable invoices or money on account to be paid but it is not designed for the payment of a deposit or balance for a property transaction.
When paying an invoice we will verify the invoice reference provided against your client account with us. We will also check the names on your account correspond with the name on the card. If there is a discrepancy, we will contact you to resolve this before we can credit the money to your account or return the funds to you.
If you need assistance please call 01473 229200.
- How we protect you information: We use industry standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it's really our site that you're using. We use secure certificates issued by Verisign/Symantec.
- On any page where you are entering personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected (see below). If you are using a very old or unsupported browser (eg; Internet Explorer 6.0) you will not be able to connect to these secure pages. In that case, please upgrade to a supported browser (eg; a modern version of IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Firefox).
- Padlock positions:
- IE - Left of the refresh icon in the address bar
- Opera - Far right in the address bar
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox - Left of the page URL in the address bar
- If you share your PC or use a facility in a public place - Make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window and, if applicable, log off when you have finished.