Business Dispute: Case Assessment & Letter of Advice
Price: £350.00 plus VAT
What is included in the price:
- Initial telephone conversation
- Review of documentation in advance of drafting letter of advice (subject to reasonable number of documents)
- Letter of advice setting the the legal position, our advice and an assessment of prospects of success for any potential claims
- Answering any brief questions subsequent to letter of advice
What is excluded from the price:
- Meeting at your local office with a lawyer (can be arranged at additional cost)
- This service is subject to a fair user policy and will not, for example, be available in the context of complex litigation cases. We will notify you if you matter is not suitable for this service as soon the position becomes apparent and no charges will be rendered. We will recommend alternative pricing structures and services as appropriate.
- Legal advice outside of the service requested
Copy documents will be obtained as necessary at cost price from the land registry.
How long will it take?
The letter of advice will be produced within 10 working days from the date of instruction.
When will I pay?
Attwells Solicitors will ask you for money on account in advance of the reviewing your documents and drafting the advice letter so that work can get underway on your matter immediately.
How to instruct Attwells Solicitors?
Instructing us is simple. You can either click on the instruct button below to register your interest or you can call your local office. We have offices in Ipswich, Colchester and London. When instructing us please inform us of the office you would like to use.